We encourage users to comment on news items and engage in discussions through our articles. Please be aware that comments posted on this website are not necessarily the views of Families First or Mothers’ Union.
We will try to keep any debates healthy and polite however you may still find objectionable content, this is the nature of a public forum.
We ask that posters maintain civil discord. Those that consistently ignore these guidelines will be blocked from posting further comments. If you are interested in posting outside of these guidelines, there are numerous other places where you can post such messages.
The following types of posts may be deleted:
1. Use of offensive language, including discrimination by race / gender / sexual preference or religion. We have no problem with alternative points of view, but please keep it civil and on topic.
3. Spam and links to spam.
4. Links to inappropriate or unrelated content
5. Posting of any personal information, names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mails, etc.
6. Personal attacks on other posters or Families First writers. Comment on ideas, not people.
7. Blatant inflammatory messages with little or no thought behind them
8. Impersonations of other users’ post names and related discussion about how the post is not from that user.
9. Double postings and “Sorry for the double post” messages. We will delete the double and the “sorry.” If it happens to you, don’t worry about it.
10. If someone has trouble with English, please be respectful, as it’s most probably not their first language.
11. Posts announcing other unrelated news.
12. Incomprehensible posts or posts in ALL CAPS. All caps posts are the equivalent of shouting.
13. Comments about post deletion in news items. The proper forum for this discussion is to contact Families First staff