Mothers’ Union is an international Christian charity that supports families worldwide.
Vision: Our vision is of a world where God’s love is shown through loving, respectful, and flourishing relationships.
Mission: To demonstrate the Christian faith in action by the transformation of communities worldwide through the nurture of the family in its many forms.
- To promote and support married life
- To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
Values: Mothers’ Union is firmly rooted in a voluntary ethos. Its influence, leadership, and programmes are driven by and undertaken through members around the world as they respond to God’s call to faith and action.
Visit these pages to learn more about how we are organised